9 июл. 2014 г.

I am the captain of my pain


What could be worse than a quarrel with a close friend? This compares to parting with a loved one. Unfortunately now I'm just in such a situation. You can really love the person, but sometimes you get so much negativity that it is no longer possible to stay near and you  leave. Me and my friend Irina were together for many years. We have so many common memories, projects, plans... But lately, only  frustration, rage and anger comes from her. I know that she is very emotional person and often simply non-controlling herself. But I am too tired and can't be the same garbage pit, which merges all the bad things. We are both very sick. I don't want to quarrel and sort things out. I'm on the verge of ceasing to communicate with her at all. I hope it will pass. Now I just need silence, peace and solitude. My boyfriend says that I should not take the quarrel with a friend so close to the heart. But it's impossible, because she is the part of my life. Without her, I would lose a piece of myself. Now my mind is polluted by negative emotions, I need to be cleansed, need some kind of meditation.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий