6 нояб. 2014 г.

Soap Bubbles



Who among us doesn't love to receive gifts? :) But for me, there is nothing nicer than Halloween gifts! Me and my American friend Norman have a long tradition of exchanging festive parcels that day. This year he sent me an 8 pound box packed with all that could wish a Gothic heart! Among other enjoyable things there was an amazing vintage casket made in the form of a Hemingway's book. 


What was inside of it became for me an object of the real mania! And in fact this was just a soap! Who would have thought that the soap can be so creative, interesting, unusual?! And smell like holy heaven! So I can't resist and not to introduce to you Nature's emporium soap company



I was gifted with 3 kinds of this paradise  pleasure: Thunder moon, Golden pumpkin and Sugar bar. I will tell about them in order. 


So #1 Thunder moon



It refers to the collection of ethnic flavors and associated with the Native American myths. Invigorating as the July Thunderstorms, this soap is a sure energizer. 

Cocoa Butter & Shea Butter. Essential Oils of Juniperberry, Cedar and Lavender. 




#2 Golden pumpkin





This is my favorite! It smells so incredibly delicious that I don't want to let it from my hands! Warm Vanilla, Spicey Cinnamon & Honey combine to make this a romantic Autumn bar. 

Handcrafted with Saponified Olive, Soy, Coconut, Sweet Almond & Castor Oils. 

Cocoa Butter & Shea Butter. Oils of Vanilla, Cinnamon & Honey.


And finally #3 Sugar bar
If the previous was the best in its smell, this one is undoubtedly the best in design. Just look at this traditional skull and a great combination of colors. Celebrating our Ancestors the way of the South West, the Sugar Bar featuring art by Sarah Hart! This Bar smells so sweet you will want to eat it! Just like Sugar and combined with Coconut & Palm Sugar ~ it is sure to make your shower a true TREAT! 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий