29 янв. 2015 г.

Paradise place


Our trip to India ended on the Andaman Islands. It's tiny pieces of land, lost in the middle of the Indian Ocean. They are not even one of the states of India, they are Union Territory. Few manage to get here. Planes fly hither only from Indian metropolises and the ferry goes only from Calcutta. Travellers need to receive a special permit in the capital of Andamans - Port Blair. But it's all worth it! Now I'm sure that if somewhere on Earth there is Heaven - it's located in here. But the beauty of these islands is beyond words. The best I can do - to show you some pictures.







I spent my twenty-fifth birthday  diving to the depth of 10 meters. Amazing underwater world, which I've seen, became the pearl of this year. Myriads of shimmering and iridescent fishes, corals, shells and turquoise water captivated my heart. The new plan for the future is to receive diver certificate. 






It was a little painful to leave this paradise beauty and return to the gray days. I decided to make a mehendi to have at least a couple of weeks with India next to me. The patterns on my hands - the best symbol of this country. Sophisticated, ornate, delicate and staggering. They surprise and attract attention. Not everyone is willing to share it's beauty. But we need to learn to see finest in outlandish and bizarre things in our little world full of cultural diversity.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий