26 февр. 2015 г.

The Sisterhood

*commercial break*

My beloved sister now lives in Germany. She is the most talented person in the world and I can not help but admire her creativity! She sees all the beauty in nature and people. Maybe because she is a witch and has a mystical connection with the spirits, huh? In any case, I love her with all my heart and  want to share with you one of her works. This is the new vision of traditional Russian nesting dolls. Cute, isn't it? I only regret that I haven't  got good quality photos of this little masterpiece.





I had once written about the artistic skills of my sister here. But I should add that most of my best photos are also made by her. So if you want to arrange a fabulous photo shoot, ask to make a drawing or crafts, perform a Wiccan ritual or simply make friends with her, please welcome:

http://meorzo.tumblr.com/

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий