9 янв. 2014 г.

Once found some solace in the season of yule

Just back from my winter vacations. I had a wonderful trip on the ship from Finland to Estonia. After all I realized that small and lovely towns of Suomi is where I want to stay and work. So peaceful, clean and sweet. Just like a dream) But I need to tell about Old Town of Tallin too. It's unique place with Medieval atmosphere, Christmas markets, fortress, taverns with candles...Beautiful Baltic sea at the end!

                                      (One of my favourite towns on the Earth - winter Porvoo)





  (St.Brigitta ruined monastery in Tallinn. This construction is staggering. When I was walking  through this picturesque ruins I remembered Carfax Abbey from the film "Bram Stoker's Dracula")


                                                   (The main square of Tallinn and Town Hall)


                 (Tallin is also famous for it's glogg. I can sell my soul just for the smell of this glogg! ^^) 




                                                             (A little unusualy for January, eh?)

                                                                        (Kind of magic!)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий