27 мар. 2014 г.

The velvet blade of apathy




Phew ... Yesterday my thesis was finally approved at a meeting of professors at my university. Now I feel kind of devastation and sadness. The fact is that I merged with my research work and study, and I'm scared to imagine that all this will be over soon. Although, may be it's spring acting so on the unbalanced people :)  Just in a week the darkness left my city, and here is so much bright sunlight now... How can you not have arisen psychosis! 



But the best cure for a girl is shopping :) I have long needed spring shoes and I saw this lovely couple in time. They are made in retro style of fake leather and suede. And of course the photos can't convey how cute they look on the legs ^^. What is important for me, they remind of Audrey Horne's shoes  from Twin Peaks, my favorite heroine. 



If we are talking about shopping, I can't hide my admiration for the new facility for hair from Diego Dalla Palma. This is a wonderful shampoo and conditioner. I bought them in a spa hotel during a trip to Mikkeli. At the moment this cosmetic line has become my number 1. It strengthens the hair and makes it silky, just magic! 


2 комментария:

  1. You found yourself some really beautiful shoes! And I'm sure everything will go well with the thesis and new things will come up and take your thoughts ^__^

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Awww, thank you so much dear! I guess we are both at the point when we have to let go all the things :)

      Удалить