4 апр. 2014 г.

I wear this crown of thorns upon my liar's chair

Life lesson #1: jealousy. 
Frankly, I'm a terrible perfectionist and used to be the best in everything. I know it's very selfish, but I would like to take the most important place in the thoughts of my beloved. But I must say that before we met, he lived with another girl he was madly in love. She left him, but for many years she remained for him a sort of deity. I know that I can never take her place in his heart. It's very painful. Especially when so much in his life and in the house is still something about her. It blackens my thoughts and I try my best to get rid of these negative emotions. In this way  Indian philosophy that preaches rejection of any emotion at all helps me very much. Have you faced similar situations? How do you fight this? 


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий