21 апр. 2014 г.

From the brightest star comes the blackest hole - You had so much to offer why did you offer your soul?


I'm probably the last person who hasn't written about this masterpiece by Jim Jarmusch. I'm not so often make posts about movies, but here I can't be silent. This film is firmly holding me in his arms, squeezing, preventing thoughts about anything else. The last time such a strong feeling I had only from some works of David Lynch. And now here it is again. It's incredibly deep, powerful film, with lots of hidden symbols and subtle allusions. Twilight, languid music, vampire theme, stunning images - that's what comes to mind when trying to describe it. The story told by Jarmusch seems so real, that while watching you literally feel the oriental flavors of Morocco and the stale air of Detroit. This is the best vampire movie of the last 15 years, and I believe it will become a cult classic along with "Hunger" and other legends of cinema. Tilda Swinton is beautiful as ever, and Tom Hiddleton really broke my heart by his gloomy Byronical image and unforgettable sad green eyes...





Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий