2 сент. 2014 г.

And all her mystery dwelled within her black hair


It seems a very long time since I have made a ​​beauty-post. Maybe it's for the best :) But during that time I have accumulated in my head a few ideas that I want to share with you. This is due to hair care. You may have noticed that my hair is long enough and caring for them is a top priority for me. Nothing gives me so much bothers, and nothing takes away so much money, even the face :) I very carefully select products for hair. Shampoo number one for me is still Diego Dalla Palma. But I have already talked about this love here. Now, attention! I will write about the brand that you should never buy! This is British company Lee Stafford.  Yes, their packaging looks very stylish and attractive, and the price seems to guarantee excellent care. But if you don't want your hair to be dry like after the meeting with the fire-breathing dragon - do not trust this company! I had to treat the hair after these products. And now I'll tell you about a magic wand on this case. This is Kera Repair by Angel S.O.S! Seductive aroma of natural oils makes me smile every time I use it. Should I say that this product is not tested on animals? I recommend this sorcery to everybody :) 

(Miracle of Brazil)



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий