9 сент. 2014 г.

I feel like I know her, but sometimes my arms bend back

Autumn. Soft and fresh. The air is filled with new flavors. Have you noticed that every season has its own aroma? In autumn it's spicy and sweet. May be the case in the allegory of a pumpkin? :) September - my favorite month. It's bright, sunny, warm and foggy at the same time. Japanese art  helped me to come to a new understanding of autumn. Previously, I perceived it exclusively on the Gothic manner as something depressing and gloomy, associated with death. But the Japanese Zen art, especially poetry, made me realize that the End - it is always the Beginning of something new, and wilting no less beautiful than the bloom. So September is time for warm sweaters, books and memories! Speaking of memories, I recently found an old gift from my American friend. This is a deck of cards, which appeared in Twin Peaks. Since I am really mad about this film, he made cards of Windom Earle especially for my birthday. Just besides the characters of David Lynch, he added cards with me and my friends. The result was something fascinating and frightening! Oh, how I love when real life is interwoven with dreams!


(Me)
(My sister Tarya)

(My friend Irina)



 (Me and beauties of Twin Peaks)



 (Audrey^^)


(another alignment)

(Boo!)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий