14 апр. 2015 г.

Hearts of space


Carried away by fifties it's impossible not to become imbued with incredible design decisions that were everywhere in circulation in the fashion of the time. Clothing, interiors, cars - all permeated with improbable faith in the human capabilities and in progress. One of the most exciting areas of this culture is the so-called retro futurism. I looked through hundreds of photos with vintage cars, resembling space shuttles and many pictures that represent human exploration of space. Now it looks strange and too frantic for us, because the design has become faceless and monotonous. But my heart belongs entirely to the images of the 50's. I have long wanted to do something in the style of "space pin-up". And finally I had such an opportunity due to remarkable brand Voodoo Vixen! Their "Judy Jetson" dress looks in the best traditions of retro futurism and I just love it!















Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий