6 апр. 2015 г.

I long to be by the sea where a blossom falls from a cherry tree

Phew ... These were insanely busy weeks! I finally started to visit the gym and  get fit for summer. Merciful Lord, make it so that all the cookies gone of the world!... Of course I'm kidding. Now my shops and preparations for the new season  interest me most of all. A couple of weeks ago Rebel Dolls participated in the fashion show of dresses from my pin-up store "Cherry Shop". It was a great event with jazz music and dancing. Finally, I got photos from there!


(Miss Kristina wearing sky blue dress from Lindy Bop)

(Miss Nastya in space dress from Voodoo Vixen)

(Collectif dress on miss Julia)

(Wonderful floral dress on miss Kristina)

(Classy miss Julia in Lindy Bop)

(Miss Nika dancing in beautiful skull dress from Voodoo Vixen)

(Miss Irina in lovely violet dress)

(Me, disheveled and happy)

(All the beauties together)

I like to review such cheerful pictures. Fond memories of important moments of life. And this time also a farewell to the old  hairdo!^^ Goodbye Betty bangs! Hello 50's style false bangs XD



Do you think I made the right choice?)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий