18 февр. 2016 г.

Fragrant like the moon, white as the jasmine, cool like moonlight



After the publication of my previous post and several photos in different pin-up and rockabilly communities on Facebook, I keep getting the admiring comments and questions about my dress. So I have decided that it's certainly worthy of an individual review. This gorgeous dress is produced by  "Lady Mayra" brand. High-quality tailoring and soft cotton make it an ideal choice for summer heat. Skirt is wide flared and looks flawless with petticoat or without it. Print on fabric is just perfect! As for the size: I'm wearing size M. I've been  chosing between S and M, because my measurements are in between sizes. But in the end I decided that it will be better if the dress is a little more freely in the waist than when it tighten my chest. I was not wrong! So please, girls with a beautiful bust and slim waist pay attention to it! I must say that when I put on this dress, I feel incredibly feminine and comfy. Every vintage girl should have in her wardrobe such outfit, that fills her heart with spring chirping of birds and the aroma of blooming flowers. 










Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий