4 февр. 2016 г.

Isn't it too dreamy?


Too much noir-jazz in recent days. Its sweet sounds envelop my body and caress my hearing like a dense and sweet honey. I plunge in the atmosphere inspired by David Lynch's masterpieces, where can be heard angelic voice of Julee Cruise. Somewhere on the edge between reality and fantasy heavy curtains of red velvet  rustle on the floor and anxious and astringent saxophone from penetrating melodies of Angelo Badalamenti makes me move smoothly into its rhythmI enjoy gloomy detectives from 50s, where even murders are full of luxury and elegance, and each lady's outfit is able to pierce a man's heart better than the sharpest dagger. I like trying on my vintage boa. It is so easy to imagine myself a fatal poisoner descended from another noir movie. 




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий