20 февр. 2014 г.

In the mood

Yesterday was a crazy night! Finally the moment has come! We went to the concert of Glenn Miller Orchestra! I need to catch my breath to quietly tell the tale. It was incredible! As soon as the band took the stage we found ourselves in the atmosphere of the 40s. Two hours of divinely beautiful melodies and incendiary energy! Until now my heart is beating faster and jazz sounds in my head. 



Their vocalist is  personified charm. She has a wonderful gentle and deep voice. 




I can talk about this concert for hours, but once is better to go and hear :) I assure you, your legs just start dancing! 



For this event I had  a wonderful dress by Collectif. I like it very much. Lately I buy clothes only from them. 



My stupid face instead last word. See you again, Darlings! :)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий