10 февр. 2014 г.

Mirror Medusa



It seems god of perfumes appreciated my previous post and gave me a new flavor! :D Addition to my collection - Kenzo Mirror Edition. This odor is like reminiscent of childhood - lollipops, summer, fruits ... I feel notes of melon, wild berries and mint mixed with tangerine, pepper, sandalwood, vanilla and musk. Such a light and delicate flavor! 



Well, once we started talking about cosmetics, I must share with you a useful thing for hair. It's wonderful Aroma Magic revitalising hair oil. I bought this bottle during my trip to India, as I have always wanted to know how oriental beauties get such amazing hair. Here is the answer - natural oils! Aroma Magic oil contains only natural ingredients and extracts - for my long hair it's the best choice! And what is very important, all Indian cosmetics not tested on animals - I always carefully study this point. 





Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий