19 февр. 2014 г.

My little world has lost its light

Unusually warm February. I love this weather. But there is no way to enjoy the revival occurring in nature. Black stripe have started and it lasts for around two weeks. I am haunted by the failures and minor mishaps. Same with my friends and family. Now I'm afraid to take any significant steps or take vital decisions. Waiting for some sign that all bad is ended. From morning till night I'm doing research for my thesis, and hope that anything evil won't happen again.



Something must change! In this situation, I decided to change myself. Slightly. Farewell bangs! :) Sounds silly, but I need at least something new or I'll go crazy. Besides, I have long wanted to appeal to a more classical looking. So bye-bye colored strands! On the other hand it is connected with the fact that the place where I desire to work after my graduation  very high demands to the appearence. But it's still a secret!

I would love to know how do you feel about the signs and portents? You follow them? 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий