13 февр. 2014 г.

Nights in white satin

Today is magical day, my friends! I hope you are all absorbed in love and passion that illuminates your life. The same can be said about me. I was lucky to find someone whom I can call my second half. He always shares my interests, supports me in difficult times, keeps alive my craving for travel. We have come a long way to present unity and happiness. I am very uneasy person :) Very often insane jealousy gripping me. But I try to overcome my bad temper for a loved one. Some of you probably think that today's celebration is quite silly. But it is not so! This is just one more reason to say to the one near you how much you love him/her. So let's be happy regardless of the date on the calendar!




Title for this post is not accidental. Remember the beginning of your relationship with someone, when you're trying to remember every detail associated with the object of your feelings. That's it! When we started dating, there was wonderful film in cinemas -  Tim Burton's "Dark Shadows". Tee-hee :) And of course you remember the soundtrack to the film. The moody blues - "Nights in white satin". Honestly we were looking at each other, not at the screen. And kissed when this wonderful melody sound. Ah...What does our life without love?



For monetary reasons and because of the lack of fantasy I bought for my lover a rather banal gift - stunning fragrance from Kenzo. But in return I got something completely unexpected! A day for the two of us in the spa complex! WOW! How does he manage to guess my secret desires?! And tonight we're going to drink a glass of wine in a French restaurant. I wish you all amazing evening and romantic weekend! =*


2 комментария:

  1. You are incredibly pretty! I always loved that song, but I have to admit that I never saw "Dark Shadows" until now. Is it good?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Oh thank you very much!!!
    Yes, it's a great movie! I dare to recommend it for viewing :)

    ОтветитьУдалить